As a first time homebuyer, it was critical we worked with a broker who not only had local knowledge, but the patience and sincerity to address our concerns and what steps we needed to take. Karen was just that person. We weren't just clients to her. She sincerely wanted to find us the best house for our lifestyle and budget. I would highly recommend Karen to my friends and family, and I am happy to say I also got a new friend! - Lucia Iturralde
Since I was new to Colorado and my husband was still living in another state, I needed an agent who could grasp what we needed/wanted and was willing to work with us for the long haul. - Susie and Benjy Burns
Karen kept me well informed and up to date on all the processes during the purchase time.
Karen was always available to me to answer questions and show me houses with very short notice.
Karen was a very attentive and patient agent. She was available to us whenever we called. She advised us well and never rushed or pressured us. She was an absolute joy to work with.
Karen Adler didn’t just sell our home; she helped us manage the stress through her caring and continual open and honest communication. Karen’s unflappable yet pleasant demeanor plus her professionalism established a high degree if trust. We highly recommend Karen. - David Rhodes
Top 10 reasons I recommend using Karen Adler as your Denver area real estate agent:
- She’s a former Spanish teacher. So you can speak Spanish with her if you need to or just feel like it.
- She’s a former school administrator, so if local school district issues are a factor, she’s all over it, speaking from experience and knowledge.
- She’s been in the Denver area for a long time and is very knowledgeable about it.
- Rapid response time. Like lightning.
- Eager as a bridegroom.
- Her level of attentiveness makes you feel like you’re the only homebuyer in a booming housing market! Ha!
- Who’s afraid of an HOA? Not Karen!
- Handles home sellers with kid gloves; SUCCESS!
- Has copious contacts and referrals for the many branches of the home buying/selling industry and doesn’t hesitate to use them.
- Thoughtful - ?? the gifts - thanks Karen!
Karen Adler effortlessly handled so many of the little details that can add up to big stress in an out of state home buying experience for me in such a way that I never really felt the stress - go figure! - Trish Donahue, Lafayette CO
Karen Adler was very informative from the very beginning. She was extremely flexible when working with my schedule and looking at homes right away when I had chosen a few to go see. When I was ready to put an offer down she kept me in the loop at all times as much of this was a waiting game with other players. This was my first time purchasing a house and it's very stressful. Karen was very reassuring and always stayed positive in letting me know what all my options were if at any time something fell through. It was a very smooth process and I feel that Karen is the reason it went so well. She was communicating with the seller - Michelle Barth
agent often and looping in her team to make sure we were catching all aspects. Also stayed in the loop with my loan team for inquiries and process, steps.
When we sat at closing the seller agent had told me before Karen even sat down that he was so thankful to have worked with us and that Karen was by far the best agent he's worked with. She was very easy to contact, responsive and helped us all come to an agreement. I very much appreciate Karen's time and guidance through this process. I would definitely connect her with a friend on the hunt for a home and use her again if I am ever in this boat again! THANK YOU!